What are you thirsting to learn and why?Whatever you are thirsting to learn DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT THIS CLASS. It can be about absolutely anything from skateboarding to horses to Monopoly to Zoology. You are to write a 3-paragraph descriptive essay on what it is you are dying to learn about maybe in college, in life, or in the final months of high school.
After high school, I want to go to college and study to either become an elementary school teacher or a veterinarian. Being a veterinarian has always been a dream of mine but I recently had an interest in education. I would want to major in education and then minor in biology. Even though these are two completely different topics they both have an impact on me and interest me the most ot of anything I have ever wanted to learn more about.
Becoming a veterinarian has always been the one thing I wanted to do. I was always interested I science and figured that in college that's what I should focus on. I have always wanted to learn about the structure of animals and how they are different a well as being similar to humans. I have always had a love for all animals and wanted to take care of them, that's why I waned to become a veterinarian.
Learning to become a teacher was a route that I was not willing to take but recently it has been the one thing I was considering to major in while in college. I would want to learn about what is needed to become a teacher as well as what is needed from 'you' to become the teacher. Learning about education to become a teacher is important because as a teacher you help people and change their lives and that's what I want to do. I want to learn how to become an elementary school teacher. I want to learn and gain the pleasure of teaching.
Sounds wonderful Mariah. Also sounds like you are passionate about whatever you want to put your mind to. I wish you a lot of success whatever route you decide to take.
ReplyDelete